Where would I immigrate? Why?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

When I am going to finish my studies and I'll have to settle down, I would probably move to Miami. Using ESPRAT+G these are the reasons I came up with:

In miami there is Good Job Employment, and the jobs there are well payed. So, I shouldn't have economic issues. There are a lot of new people to meet, and I really like having friends to talk. Lots of hot males too. (: So soacially there is NO problem. People in Miami are treated equally, there isn't a lot of discrimination from the nation. I don't mind about people's religion. For me everyone is equal and we are all made of blood and bones. I am not very interested in art. There are a lot of rich people there. Stars live there and all. Which means there is a good use of technology. Overall I would move their because of Miamis' geography. It has Beaches, Warm weather, and it is a known place.

Excuse me but the picture doesn't want to be posted to here is a link where you can go and see it:
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/12/hotelcondos/image/bleau0245.jpg

1 comments:

Mr. Carpenter said...

Clear info on what you are looking for. I was looking for you to write your response in paragraph form. And good info on the political parties. What are the groups that follow each?

Post a Comment